Please do not send any products back to MDT without confirmation as any carriage charges will not be credited.
Before sending a request
- The returned item must be received within 3 months from the date the order was despatched.
- The cost of return postage / shipping will only be refunded at standard rate if the product is faulty or damaged.
- If the item is not required, the media must not have been used and be in the original condition (i.e. product packaging still sealed) and not damaged.
- Faulty goods cannot be used in exchange for other products, please order separately.
- Re-sellable goods cannot be used in exchange for other products, please order separately.
- Refunds are not given for any unnecessary return postage / shipping costs.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the package is delivered to MDT. MDT will not refund if the parcel sent by the customer is not received.
- MDT cannot refund a payment card for postage that has not been charged for, in this case the customer's MDT account will be credited the amount for return postage.
- If an item is returned as faulty and MDT is unable to obtain a replacement within 2 weeks a refund/credit will be issued.
Sending your request
- Please send: Your customer number - printed on all delivery notes sent with your orders.
- Order number - printed on the delivery note included with your order.
- Product / order code of the item to return - printed on the delivery note included with your order.
- If faulty - Track number, timing, disc number and a very detailed description of the fault.
- If damaged - Description of the damaged part.
- Please be specific, MDT will contact you regarding any missing information.
To submit your request, please send an email to [email protected] with "Return request" in the subject line. Please do not return any items until you have confirmation from MDT.